The growing interest in yoga & meditation in the world attracts more and more people to adapt this practice as a daily routine in their life. With the increasing demands of learning yoga & meditation, we need a great yoga trainers. The best way to become a yoga instructor is to learning the yoga & meditation practices from a recognized yoga teacher training center
200 hours yoga teacher training course offered by Triguna Yoga, is one of the best program to become a yoga instructor to helps other on learning yoga. This is course helps you to take your yoga practices to next level at which you will be able to shares your knowledge & experiences with others. Once you complete your 200 hours yoga teacher training course, you will be received a certificate name RYT-200 recognized by Yoga alliance USA i.e. Yoga Alliance Certification and will be internationally recognized yoga teacher. Also, you will be eligible to enroll to next levels program of Yoga Teacher Training.
At Triguna Yoga - a yoga teacher training center Rishikesh, we aim to teach yoga & meditation in its purest and traditional form. Our 200 hours Yoga Teacher Training program will cover all the foundational concepts, knowledge and practices of yoga & meditation. Our 200 Hour TTC Syllabus has in-depth concentration on the topics of Hatha & Ashtanga Yoga Philosophy of Patanjali. These systems together form the fundamental concept of psycho-energetic therapeutic systems of Yoga.
In our 200 hours yoga TTC Rishikesh India, one of the major focus is on “Yoga Teaching Methodology” which unfortunately not taught at other yoga centers in Rishikesh India.
We invite all seekers and practitioners of Yoga to join our 200 hours yoga teacher training in Rishikesh. We teach every dimension of yoga in its native form - ancient & traditional. Our 200 hours yoga teacher training course (YTTC) has in-depth knowledge of Hatha, Kundalini, Ashtanga and Classical Yoga philosophy of Patanjali. We have designed the syllabus of 200 hours yoga teacher training course in such a manner that it not only focuses on the understanding the concepts of ancient yoga but we intend to incorporate its practical implication in the daily life of Human.
Join 200 Hours yoga teacher training program which helps you to evolve your deep physical, mental and spiritual levels. There are sessions dedicated to the philosophical topic of yoga which is streamlined with the experience during the yogic practice.
We invite all the aspirants and practitioners to learn the yogic process which starts from self-transformation to takes you to the self-realization. We offer the customized 200 hours yoga teacher training course which covers the fundamental concepts of Ashtanga and Hatha Yoga and their practical implication via practice session by the expert which is rarely taught in any center.
Before you join this 200 hours yoga teacher training course, it is extremely important to go through the course contents, philosophy, and vision of the organization. Go through with the biography of faculty members, non-teaching staff like admin and service providers, locations and daily schedule. Triguna Yoga has highly skilled and experienced teaching faculties who are expert and compassion for their subjects.
200 Hours Yoga TTC Syllabus
Our 200 hours yoga teacher training syllabus includes following :
- Concepts of Human Anatomy-physiology & psychology from Yogic Philosophy
- Theories of Yoga Philosophy, Ideas and Hypothesis
- Learning the process of Confidence-building through practice teaching
- Learning Asanas Sanskrit Names and terminology and Postures
- Position of Yoga Asana (proper alignment, variations, modifications with ability to minimize the risk of injuries and Hands-on adjustments)
- The Art of sequencing and improvisation in the class
- Observation with specific angles related to a posture
- Logical use of props to help improve practice at its early stages
- Cultivation of Command through voice modulations
- The ethics & spirituality with Yoga Business
Becoming an Effective Yoga Teacher with 200 Yoga TTC
The Yoga Teaching Methodology is the major part of the syllabus. This includes topics, such as elements of Effective Class Presentation, Effective Class Management and Business Aspects of Teaching Yoga. Once you acquired Yoga teacher certification, you own a lot of responsibilities, not simply as an instructor in a class but also holding a challenge of becoming an inspiration, a role model and an accomplished technician of yogic teaching.
At Triguna Yoga, we believe that only learning a set of asanas and meditation sessions do not make you an effective teacher. We encourage our students to focus not only the theory of class teachings but also learn about the discipline and ethics of a Yoga teacher. Apart from teaching the technical aspects of class teaching, we prepare very interactive and vibrant discussions on various aspects of yogic lifestyle and ethics of yoga teacher.
Our 200 Hours Yoga Teacher Training Course Highlights
- In-depth study of Asanas or body postures involved in Hatha Yoga and Ashtanga
- Vedic and spiritual relationship of Yoga
- Theory of Yoga and Ayurvedic sciences
- Brief understanding of Ayurveda and Indian detoxification practices
- Meditation and healing spiritual lessons to strengthen the mental strength
- Asanas and their relevance with human muscles and well-being
- Mantra Chanting and its vibrational benefits
- Stress-free living practices
- Detoxification and deep cleansing of the body through Shat Kriyas
What Will You Learn During A 200 Hours Yoga Teacher Training, Rishikesh India
The 200 hours Yoga Teacher Training Course will connect the all the dimension of the life of Yoga learners and aspiring yogis including physical, mental, emotional and Spiritual. During the course, we will focus on the conceptual lessons of following with complete understanding and their practical implications by the experienced faculty.
- Ashtanga Yoga
- Hatha Yoga
- Yoga philosophy
- Yoga anatomy
- Adjustment and Alignment
- Conceptual Teaching Methodology
In our 200 hours Yoga teachers training course, we provide yoga conceptual knowledge in such a manner that people can adapt and practice it in their day to day life without disturbing their regular schedule.
Who should join 200 Hours Yoga Teacher Training Course?
If you are willing to take the benefit from Yoga and make other people’s lives healthier, then you are the perfect candidate for this yoga teacher training course. We teach extensive Yoga knowledge which is useful for beginners as well as for advanced learners. The Advanced practitioners take this course to enhance their personal practice levels and some people join to relieve stress and anxiety generated due to their modern day living.
RYT 200-Hour Yoga Teacher Training India - Daily Schedule
In keeping with the needs of Yoga Alliance - USA, 200 hours Yoga Teacher Training program follow a firm routine where nearly each of the 6 to 8 training hours in a day is assigned to some element of yoga. You could find the training intensive but informative. Relying on the yoga teacher training school the mornings can start as early as 5:30 a.m. with meditation followed by Yoga postures and perhaps some sessions or lectures in philos
ophy or anatomy. Chanting and Pranayama (Breathing) are also part of the program. Throughout 200 hours yoga teacher training course you are offered with two to three yogic meals, fruit refreshments, and green tea.
Strategies and practice in RYT 200 hours yoga teacher training make the majority of the teaching as 100 hours is assigned to that. The technique takes up 25 hours when 20 hours go to understanding anatomy and physiology. You need to dedicate 30 hours to philosophy and ethical conduct. There are 15 hours and 10 hours for practicum.
RYT 200 Yoga Teacher Training Course Date
- 03 Dec 2018 to 27 Dec 2018--Private room:- 1100USD Per 2 Share:- 1000USD Per 3 share:- 850USD
- 03 Jan 2018 to 27 Jan 2018--Private room:- 1100USD Per 2 Share:- 1000USD Per 3 share:- 850USD
- 03 Feb 2019 to 28 Feb 2019--Private room:- 1300USD Per 2 Share:- 1200USD Per 3 share:- 1000USD
- 03 Mar 2019 to 28 Mar 2019--Private room:- 1300USD Per 2 Share:- 1200USD Per 3 share:- 1000USD
- 03 Apr 2019 to 28 Apr 2019--Private room:- 1300USD Per 2 Share:- 1200USD Per 3 share:- 1000USD
- 03 May 2019 to 28 May 2019--Private room:- 1300USD Per 2 Share:- 1200USD Per 3 share:- 1000USD
- 03 Jun 2019 to 28 Jun 2019--Private room:- 1300USD Per 2 Share:- 1200USD Per 3 share:- 1000USD
- 03 Jul 2019 to 28 Jul 2019--Private room:- 1300USD Per 2 Share:- 1200USD Per 3 share:- 1000USD
- 03 Aug 2019 to 28 Aug 2019--Private room:- 1300USD Per 2 Share:- 1200USD Per 3 share:- 1000USD
- 03 Sep 2019 to 28 Sep 2019--Private room:- 1300USD Per 2 Share:- 1200USD Per 3 share:- 1000USD
Location: Rishikesh ,Advanced Payments of USD 300/- has to be done while making anOnline Registration
- A Private Room with Attached Bathroom and Hot & Cold Water
- Wi-fi Connection
- Vegetarian Yogic Food 3 times Daily
- Filter Drinking Water
- One New Yoga Mat
- One Yoga Bag)
- Two Set of Yoga Dresses
- Yoga Manual
- One Evening Live Music
- Yoga Alliance Registered Certificate
At Triguna Yoga, great care is taken to ensure that the stay is homely, making it a home away from home for students. It is hygienically well maintained with sufficient ventilation. Rishikesh is titled as the Yoga Capital and blessed with beautiful natural surroundings gives it a perfect yoga space. As we are located in the heart of Rishikesh the location gives a serene impression of being close to nature and these natural colors of nature provide us a pure backdrop of our campus so, as to keep the stay conducive for yoga training. Each room is fully equipped with necessary things available for stay. Linen and beddings are changed and washed regularly in order to maintain the hygiene and rooms are also cleaned on a regular basis. At the same time, we expect all our students to maintain the conduct of keeping the area clean by not letting any wastes to be dropped or left around and using bins which are provided.
- All rooms are with proper ventilation.
- Clean bed sheets changed once in a week.
- Wastebin, Brooms/brushes/cleaning supplies for self-cleaning.
- Bathrooms with western toilets, showers, sinks, mirrors etc
- Geyser Hot water to keep you warm
- Laundry in modern washing machine with a nominal charge
A healthy and happy life depends on a healthy routine (that what Yoga gives you) and a balanced diet. Our food is carefully supervised and is prepared in a very natural and yogic manner while promoting the use of seasonal vegetables and fruits and avoiding all the artificially prepared edibles. As there might be a slight difference in the local conditions from other places, students might find a couple of dishes on the menu unfamiliar but no need to worry as warty our best efforts to prepare the food with utmost devotion and love which could cater the needs of nourishment of all the layers of our personality. The diet routine is fixed in order to keep the food healthy, naturally cleansing and detoxifying, nutritive and providing strength at the same time to keep up with the rigorous routine of training and practice
Kindly bring and wear a white dress at the time of opening ceremony (fire ceremony/Havan) and closing ceremony/certification.
A fire ceremony is a powerful Native American practice used to release unwanted energies and attachments from the past and make space for new intentions.
& The Sanskrit word Homa (होम) is from the root hu, which refers to "pouring into fire, offer, sacrifice". Some sources treat the words homa/homam and havan (Sanskrit: हवन) as synonymous.
Your smiley face, patience & passions needed throughout the course, this makes you and your colleagues in this course comfortable.