- Triguna Yoga reserves the right to refuse admission to Teacher Training, Meditation workshops or retreats.
- Latecomers may be admitted to training at the discretion of Triguna Yoga.
- Triguna Yoga requires that all trainees attending our Teacher Training program have comprehensive travel, medical insurance for the duration of their training.
- Triguna Yoga takes the privacy and security of our trainees and their personal information very seriously.
- Information collected is used strictly by us to provide our services to you and as is required for the provision of our services.
- Information submitted to Triguna Yoga may be shared with administrative staff and teachers solely for the purpose of administration and teaching.
- Trainees understand that Triguna Yoga engages in social media networking, such as facebook, Twitter, YouTube etc. as part of the company’s promotional endeavors, which may involve sharing of photos or other information.
Triguna Yoga may contact graduates in the future about upcoming events and opportunities. This will require the use of trainee contact details. If trainees are uncomfortable with this please make this explicitly known to the staff via email.
- Triguna Yoga cannot guarantee your registration in Teacher Training Course training until the advance payment is made.
- The registration fee of 300 USD can be made to secure the place after submitting the Registration Form.
- Late registration depends on the availability of seats.
- Trainee identification such as a photocopy of Passport and Visa must be provided before the initiation ceremony
- The payment course Full fee must be provided on the arrival.
- The course fee doesn’t contain any Taxi, Bus, Cab fare. The trainee needs to pay it from his/her pocket. If the trainee required a taxi from New Delhi or Dehradun Airport than we can arrange it. The fare from New Delhi to Rishikesh is 80USD and From Dehradun to Rishikesh 20 USD.
- Triguna Yoga accepts no responsibility for cancellation, delays, changes or losses caused by acts of God, war, and a threat of war, closure of airports, civil strife, natural disasters, accidents or any other events beyond our control. This includes injuries, illnesses, medical or psychiatric conditions of trainees developed during or subsequent to the course as well as loss of, or damage to, personal property during the training.
- In the unlikely event that a Triguna Yoga training, workshop or retreat is canceled 100% of the payment will be refunded, or an alternative retreat or training placement will be offered according to the circumstances.
Where an enrollment is canceled by a trainee for any reason, the deposit is not refundable. Transfer of deposit to another training, for exceptional reasons, will be at the discretion of Triguna Yoga management
- If a training, workshop or retreat must be abandoned or interrupted due to exceptional circumstances there will not be a refund if more than half of the training has been completed (start and finish dates inclusive).
Triguna Yoga accepts no responsibility for flight costs in the event of cancellation of training, workshops or retreats. The organization is not liable for any flight cancellation, rescheduling or delays.
- Injury or illness prior to or during the training by partaking in training, workshops, retreats or classes, trainees retain control and direction over all their physical activities and voluntarily assume full liability and accept the risk of harm, including physical injury and discomfort as a result of their participation in activities during the program.
- Triguna Yoga accepts no liability for any injury or illnesses that occur to trainees during the training, workshops, retreats or classes.
- The advance payment fee (300 USD) is a non-refundable fee, so if a student cancels the booking Triguna Yoga is not liable to pay any refund for it. If the student wants he/she can use this fee within a calendar year.
Food and Accommodation
- At Triguna Yoga, great care is taken to ensure that the stay is homely, making it a home away from home for students. We added the accommodation type on the registration form, so the student can select single or share room. If the student doesn’t share any option so by default it will book shared room.
- A healthy and happy life depends on a healthy routine (that what Yoga gives you) and a balanced diet. If you required any special diet please contact us as soon you can so we can arrange it for you if possible.
Usage of Photos & Videos
- Pictures taken during training, workshops, retreats or classes may be used in a promotional capacity such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google Plus, Flicker, You Tube, the organization website etc. By agreeing to these terms and conditions trainees give full permission for this information to be released.
- Triguna Yoga retains no liability for use of pictures or videos taken by trainees of the training, the teachers or other trainees.
- Photos and videos taken by trainees during training are deemed to be for learning and personal use only. Sharing this information with third parties or for financial gain without full permission of Triguna Yoga is strictly prohibited.
Use of Materials
- Materials that are part of any training, workshop or retreat including but not limited to the Yoga Teacher training manual, the general layout of the Triguna Yoga Website, Logos, Trademarks and web pages content are the property of Triguna Yoga. Using this information with third parties or for financial gain without full permission of Triguna Yoga is strictly prohibited.
- It may be necessary for us to review and revise these Terms and Conditions. Triguna Yoga reserves the right to review and change these terms and conditions at any time. If revised, changes will be posted on the website.
- We try our best to don’t change any program but Triguna Yoga reserves the right to alter the program or curriculum and to select staff from a pool of qualified teachers depending upon availability per training.
- Upon submitting the application and clicking the button “I agree to terms and conditions”you fully and voluntarily agree to say Terms and Conditions and acknowledge that you have both read and fully comprehend the nature and consequences of the agreement to these Terms and Conditions. If you have not read, understood or do not agree to these terms and conditions do not proceed with your application by un-check on the agreement button.