Kundalini Yoga Meditation retreat is an invitation to students who want to explore the deep philosophical concept of Kundalini Yoga Meditation.
Through ancient & innovative teaching techniques of Kundalini yoga, our experienced mentor helps you to activate your Kundalini energy and experience its practical implication. This retreat is focused on expansion and awareness of energy & information. Through this retreat, we inspire an evolution in dignity, strength, and consciousness.
Kundalini is the symbol of the circular serpent power which is used in many religions many different names & forms. Basically, Kundalini is a special energy circle in a human body which resides in the lower center. Due to its lower flow, the human being is aligned with different attachments and fear which leads towards sorrow. Kundalini Yoga retreat practice brings the awareness of consciousness to upward the flow that specific energy and achieves the peace inside.
The ancient Vedic practice of Kundalini yoga is focused on moving this specific energy from lower centre to higher centre and keeping it staying in top most centre i.e. Aagya Chakra. There are seven energy centres in a human body and each centre has its specific benefit and meaning. Kundalini Yoga retreat is a journey, a practice, a process and a science that connects you with your deepest self, with your soul. Kundalini Yoga is an incredibly powerful pathway that helps us to be unique and to improve the quality of our lives.
Triguna Yoga offers Kundalini Yoga Meditation Retreat in Rishikesh which is designed in such a manner that it discover our mind through various meditation and breathing techniques as a tool to clarify the questions and relations between mind and body; between outside and inside. The of Kundalini Yoga Meditation Retreat program based on the traditional scriptures such as Hatha Yoga Pradipika, Gheranda Samhita, and Yoga Upanishads.
The everyday itinerary of the kundalini yoga retreat program consists of a balanced blend of in-depth discussion on the concept of Kundalini Yoga & Meditation Philosophy and its practical techniques & implications. Each day, there will be practical sessions and theoretical workshops focused on the system of Tantra Philosophy, Kundalini Yoga, Chakra System and techniques of Kriya, Kundalini and Chakra meditations. Our expert professionals teach and participate in this retreat carry a deep experience of living and teaching the system of Kundalini Yoga in a natural environment.
We will provide useful and informative handouts on Chakras i.e. Energy Circles, various Kriya techniques and practices for each Chakra.
Each Day workshop or practice sessions on:
- Every morning Hatha, Kriya and Kundalini Yoga postures, Pranayama and Kundalini kriya session
- Theoretical workshop sessions on foundation of Kundalini and Kriya yoga traditions, kriya and Kundalini yoga meditation techniques, various pranayama (breath-work) techniques, mudras (psychic gestures) and bandhas (energy locks)
- Learning how to create different yoga programs to influence the energies of the Chakras.
- Practical workshop sessions on each Chakra; discussing psycho-therapeutic, spiritual and pranic dimensions of Chakra system.
- Advanced Chakra dharana, kundalini yoga and tantra visualization techniques.
- Every day supplementary session on various topics of yoga and techniques taught during retreat program
Date of Kundalini Yoga Retreat:
- 15-20th April 2018
- 15-20th October 2018
Kundalini Retreat Program Schedule
- 6 days and 7 nights’ accommodation with 2 healthy meals daily.
- Daily 2 classes of Kundalini Yoga Asana, Pranayama/Meditation and Yogic Philosophy.
- Specific asanas (postures), Breathing and Meditation to bring the flexibility in the body and to activate the energy of different chakras (energy centers). The whole process is aimed to bring the mind in silence so a person gets the clarity about thoughts.
- Yogic Cleansing to purify the body and mind.
- One Ayurveda massage & Shirodhara anytime in 6 days.
- Local Tempe visit to connect with higher energy one eve.
- Fire Ceremony for freedom by block energy
- US $350 per person, including food and accommodation (Double Occupancy)
- US $400 per person, including food and accommodation (Single Occupancy)
Here is the retreat’s Daily Schedule:
|7:00 am - 9:00 am||Kundalini yoga introduction and practical session|
|9.30 am -10.30 am||breakfast|
|11:00 pm - 1:00 pm||F/DAY Fire ceremony/ havan, S/DAY Meditation and Philosophy|
|1:00 pm- 2:00 pm||Lunch|
|Note: Get rest of the day free to enjoy the natural beauty and other location or join any other course.|
Note: You will check in on the eve of 14th in hotel, Ashram, or Guesthouse, after confirmation of your registration. The retreat starts on 15th morning. Kindly bring and wear a white dress at the time of opening ceremony (fire ceremony/Havan) and closing ceremony/certification.
A fire ceremony is a powerful Native American practice used to release unwanted energies and attachments from the past and make space for new intentions.& The Sanskrit word Homa (होम) is from the root hu, which refers to "pouring into the fire, offer, sacrifice". Some sources treat the words homa/homam and havan (Sanskrit: हवन) as synonymous.
Namaste, Hari OM: Your smiley face, patience & passions needed throughout the retreat, this makes you and your colleagues in this retreat comfortable.