Q- What do you gain after the completion of this meditation and healing course?
Once you complete the meditation and healing course, you get to gain the following benefits:
- A certificate of completion which acknowledges your skills, commitment and qualifications as a healer will be provided to you. This allows you to teach in various workshops and sessions about the transformative qualities of mindfulness, meditation and healing.
- The basic and advanced skills required to teach the different types of meditation techniques to all audiences.
- In-depth knowledge and experience required to guide private and group meditation sessions.
- The power and strength to develop a deeper understanding and complete acceptance of your own self along with an opportunity to change your life’s direction
- Personal well being, positive attitude, mental clarity and complete peace of mind
- Experiencing the benefits of different types of meditation techniques as well as understanding their applications in daily life.
- Develop the power of silencing the mind through meditation and achieve inner calm and serenity.
- Discover self confidence, an entrepreneurial spirit and enhance inner creativity.
- Understanding the fundamental principles associated with meditation practices that are popular and prevalent among Western and Eastern practitioners.
- A deeper understanding about the importance of breath and how it is associated to the spiritual ascension, health and wellbeing of individual human beings
- Understanding and exploring the effects of different types of meditation techniques on the emotional, mental and physical states of human beings, and then using this knowledge to help the students on their own paths towards overall happiness and well being.
Q- Why should you enroll yourself for this course?
- Teaching meditation and a holistic healing course can dramatically increase your own energy levels and strengthen you in both body and spirit.
- You want to transform your life through the beneficial aspects of meditation.
- You are thoroughly prepared to commit yourself wholeheartedly to the training program and practice that is going to last for 6 days.
- You have got a strong interest in practicing various forms of yoga and meditation and you would want to share your experiences with other seekers of spiritual truth. Some people discover a strong passion for teaching the benefits of meditation and spreading peace and joy only after they have completed their training program.
- You are mentally ready to go through the challenging and transforming experiences that are associated with this practice and are dedicated to devote yourself completely to your own self growth. You are also ready to help others in finding their inner goals.
- You want to learn from the most experienced teachers as well as fellow students and also share your insights and wisdom for the benefit and well being of all.
- You are ready to face your own fears and overcome them, develop qualities such as honesty, integrity and courage that will help you to become a healer and teacher in your own right.
- You want to take complete control over your own mind, body and life as well as empower other people simply by sharing your experiences, knowledge and love so that they can improve their own lives.
Q- Who cannot join this course?
- People who are younger than 18 years of age or are older than the age of 62
- Individuals who are addicted to drugs or alcohol of any kind
- People who are suffering from any kind of major health condition
- People suffering from severe anxiety and depressions or those who are on medications to manage these conditions
- People recovering from serious health problems or surgeries
- People who are chronically suffering from low or high blood pressure
Q- Who are ideally meant for this training course?
As an individual, if you are looking for a life that is more connected to the source, a life that is more engaging, meaningful and fulfilling, then you should certainly enroll for this course.
- Yoga healers, energy therapists, alternative healers and other light workers, people who believe that the purpose of their lives are to guide and help people on their own spiritual journeys as well as heal them for a harmonious and happy life.
- Social workers, doctors, coaches, counseling professionals, therapists and health trainers can also opt for this course.
- Men and women who seek harmony both in their inner and outer lives
- People who believe that their mission is to help men and women, animals as well as the rest of creation to live a positive and happy existence
- People who completely understand the importance of shift in human consciousness towards peace and awareness and want to contribute in their own ways to the spreading of light and love
- Individuals who have been through a really challenging period in their own lives and are now prepared to guide and help others as they go through similar transformational processes.
- Men and women, who are gifted with rare supernatural spiritual powers to see or heal, often referred to as “Siddhi” in Sanskrit as well as those wanting to develop inner powers such as these.
- Loving, compassionate and caring individuals to whom both strangers and friends can depend on for advice and comfort when life becomes difficult
Q- What this course can offer you for your complete commitment?
- You can spend 6 days in complete bliss of meditation.
- You can learn, practice, teach and be inspired greatly by your teachers and fellow trainees; you can also share your own inspiration with others.
- You can receive authentic spiritual teachings from renowned Masters.
- You can learn all about leading and teaching private and group meditation sessions as well as conduct active meditation workshops.
- You can discover your own inner potential and strength.
- You can have the chance to learn about traditional wisdom inherent in Indian meditation traditions as well as get acquainted with people from various walks of life who share your enthusiasm of discovering their own true self and also grow spiritually as a person.
- You can connect deeply with your authentic Self.
- You can develop greater confidence in your life and learn the all-important skill to trust yourself.
- You can take your own spiritual practice to higher levels.
- You will understand a lot about your body in a way that you have never done before.
- You can express your own thoughts and opinions with greater clarity and honesty.
- Teaching the different types of meditation practices is going to improve your skills your communication greatly. You can then learn to speak with total honesty from your heart.
Q- Self responsibility and caution during these courses
- Meditation can bring out your suppressed emotions, feelings of guilt, past traumatic experiences, sadness and other negative emotions. This is a natural part of the whole transformational process. Unless you are ready to go through the inner turmoil that is associated with the process of meditation, it is not yet the right time for you to enroll for this course.
- The practice of meditation can uncover your true self in the purest form. Therefore unless you are not prepared to accept yourself completely the way you are, you should apply for this course later when you become more mentally and emotionally prepared for it.